I have painted a few more Chaos Marauders with my speed painting process. Here’s a pic (included is the first trial figure):
I thought you might be interested in the painting process.
- Primed with cheap white primer
- Delta Ceramcoat Roman Stucco: flesh
- Delta Ceramcoat Opaque Red: pants
- Apple Barrel Blue Stoneware: metal
- DecoArt Cinnamon Brown: harness straps, hair, and bases
- Delta Ceramcoat Spice Tan: weapon handles, forearm and calf straps
- Delta Ceramcoat Ivory: horns and skulls
- Delta Ceramcoat Brown Velvet: boots
- Dipped in Olympic Special Pecan
- Sprayed with Krylon Matte Finish
- Flocked with Games Workshop flocking
And that’s it. I got these four painted in the space of two evenings, another day to dip, and a final day to spray with the matte finish and flock.