A while back I made several different terrain pieces using Hirst Arts Fieldstone line of molds. Yesterday my new Ruined Fieldstone mold came in, so I decided to break it in by making another piece. Here’s the result:
Nothing fancy, but also easy and functional. I really did put this together in an evening without too much trouble. So I’m back to thinking about maybe making a few more, stuff that if I needed to I could give up without too much trouble. There’s terrain I love and are really attached to, but easy pieces like this I could sell on eBay without feeling bad about it. And since I need to do a lot of casts for the Normandy farm house, I can cast and build these on the side.